Saturday, July 21, 2018

Teks Storry Telling - Malin Kundang


MALIN KUNDANG
            Once upon a time, there lived an old woman with her son, named Malin. They lived suffered and hanged with the forest yield.
Mother            : “Malin come here son, help me to catch fishes in the sea cause I feel tired son.”
Malin               : “Yes mom, wait a minute”. (Malin went to sea)
            After Malin  catch fishes, he came back to his house and gave them to his mother.
Malin               : “Here the fishes mom.”
Mother              : “Thank you son. You are the best my son”
Malin               : “Mom, could me ask something with you?”
Mother              : “Sure. What is up”
Malin               : “How long will this last? I want some change.”
Mother              : “I don’t know Malin. We must be patient and don’t stop praying to God”
Malin               : “Hump. I hope, I can change our life”
            One day, when MalinKundang was sailing he saw a merchant’s ship which was being raided by a small band of pirates and Malin helped a Merchantwith his brave and power to defeated the pirates
Malin               : “Are you okay, sir?”
Merchant         : “Sure, I am okay. Thank you son. You are a brave man. I proud with you”
Malin               : “You are welcome sir, I only help you with my power.”
Merchant         : “Would you like to join me in my sailing? It make your life is better”
Malin               : “Are you sure, sir? Yes, I will join with you in your sailing”
Merchant         : “Okay. Come on”
            In their sailing, they talked everything and also a Merchant asked to Malin about his family.
Merchant         : “Malin, do you have still a family in there?”
Malin               : “No, sir. I am alone person. My daddy passed away if I born and my mother passed away too last year. I don’t have family in there.”
Merchant         : “Be patient Malin, I will meet you with my beautiful daughter. And I sure that she will like you”       

            After they arrived in Merchant’s house, a Merchant met Malin with his beautiful daughter and both of them falling in love.
Malin               : “Hi I am Malin. What is your name?”
Eva                  : “My name is Eva”
Malin               : “You know that I falling in love with you since the first I see you”
Eva                  : “Are you sure? I also hear from my daddy about your brave to defeat the pirates. I really appreciate with it. And I have promised to my daddy that I will get married with his chose. My daddy has chose you be my husband and  I agree with his choise.
Malin               : “You know that, I am very happy to hear that. Thank you Eva, you have be my wife. I really love you.”
            Malin and Eva got married and became wealthy. They life in there a several years happily.
            Many years later, after they married, They done to sailing their trading journey and landed on a beach near a small village. But there are the villagers recognized him.
Villagers 1       : “MalinKundang has become rich and now he is here.
Villagers 2       : “What happened?”
Villagers 1       : “I see Malin in the coast”
Villagers 2       : “Really? Okay I will tell it to his mother.”
Villagers 1       : “Okay. Hurry up”
Villagers 2       : “Malin’smother Malin’s mother your son in here. Let’s look at him.”
Mother                 : “Malin my son in here. Oh Malin…”
                          “Are you sure he is my son,Malin?”
Villagers 2       : “yeah, I am really sure, he is your son Malin. Let’s go there and look him”
Mother                 : “Okay, thank you for your information”
            Malin’s mother went to the coast and saw her son directly.
Mother                 : “MalinMalin. This is me your mom Malin. I am very miss you”
Eva                  : “ Who is she Malin? She always call you. Is she your mom?”
Malin               : “No, I have not mother Eva. I don’t know her.”
Eva                  : “But, she always call you Malin. Let’s look at her. She is a old woman who dirty and ugly Malin.”
Mother                 : “Malin I’m your mom.”
Malin               : “Enough, old woman! I have never had a mother like you, a dirty and ugly woman. Get out from my face”
            Malin and Eva would leave the old woman but in that time she was full of both sadness and angriness. And she cursed MalinKundang that he would turned into a stone if he did not apologize.
Mother                        : “Malin, if you do not apologize with me, I would turn you into a stone”
Malin   & Eva  : “(just laugh) I do not trust you.”
            Malin just laughed and really set sail. In the quite sea, suddenly a thunderstorm came and wrecked his huge ship. It was too late for Malin to apologize. He was thrown by the wave out of ship and fell on small island. It was really too late for him to avoid her curse. And finally, he turned into a stone.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | hostgator reviews