Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Conversation : Making reservation on the phone


Conversation : Making reservation on the phone
Hostess: Hello, Bay Family  Restaurant. John speaking, How may I help you? 
Erika: Hello, I’d like to make a reservation for private room. 
Hostess: For which day and for what time? 
Erika: It’s for Friday, the 24th, at 7 pm. 
Hostess: How many will be in the room? 
Erika: There will be fifteen of us. 
Hostess: And the name on the reservation? 
Erika: Aris Prasetyo. 
Hostess: Could you spell that last name for me, please?
Erika: Sure, P-R-A-S-E-T-Y-O
Hostess: And a phone number where we can reach you? 
Erika:  081936964981
Hostess: Okay. Let me repeat back to you the information I have. This is a reservation for private room on Friday after next for fifteen at 7 p.m. Is that correct? 
Erika: Yes, that’s right
Hostess : Do you want to choose the menu options now?
Erika: Can I choose the menu options when we arrive in the restaurant?
Hostess: Yes, no problem. Do any of the guests have special needs? 
Erika: I’m glad you asked. I’ll need three high chairs and four booster seats. 
Hostess: I’m sorry, but did you say three high chairs and four booster seats? 
Erika: Yes, I did. I’m taking all of my children, nieces and nephews out to dinner. 
Hostess: That sounds nice. It should be a lively evening. 
Erika: You’re telling me! 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | hostgator reviews