Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Conversation : Cancelling an Appointment

Hai sobat?
Lagi punya tugas conversation bahasa inggris dari gurumu?
Butuh conversation tentang cancelling an appointment?
Nih, aku kasih buat kalian. Semoga tugas kalian cepat selesai.. hehehe

A  : Miss Dirga office, can I help you?
B  : May I talk to her please?
A  : Actually she’s not available now. But I’ll leave a word. Who’s speaking?
B  : Could you please tell her that the secretary of Miss Nuke is calling and Miss Nuke would like to cancel the meeting tomorrow because she has to attend a conference at the same time.
A  : Okay. And, do you want any reschedulling?
B  : No, thanks. Later maybe my boss will tell me if she want to reschedule the meeting.
A  : Alright then, I’ll tell her.
B  : Good, thank you very much.
A  : You’re welcome.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | hostgator reviews