Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Conversation : Reschedule an Appointment

Hai sobat?
Lagi punya tugas conversation bahasa inggris dari gurumu?
Butuh conversation tentang reschedule an appointment?
Nih, aku kasih buat kalian. Semoga tugas kalian cepat selesai.. hehehe

A  : Pisang coklat company, can I help you?
B  : May I talk to Mr. Budi please?
A  : Unfortunately he’s not available now. Would you leave a message?
B  : Well, I’m the secretary of miss Ninda from Pisang Keju Company. I would like to reschedule for my boss meeting with Mr. Budi.
A  : Wait a minute. I’ll check the agenda book first. Well, your boss meeting will be on Thursday at 3 pm.
B  : Good, could you make it Friday at 9 o’clock? Because miss Ninda will have final check at Thursday before our products sent to the port.
A  : Well, you’r lucky because he’s free at that time. So, you want to reschedule it on Friday 9 o’clock?
B  : Yes, please. And tell him to bring the copy of the leaflet.
A  : Okay, I got it. Any other thing I can help?
B  : No, thank you. Oh, one thing, I’d like you to call back for the confirmation from Mr. Budi

A  : You’re welcome. I’ll tell him later.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | hostgator reviews