Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Conversation : Making an Appointment

Hai sobat?
Lagi punya tugas conversation bahasa inggris dari gurumu?
Butuh conversation tentang membuat appointment?
Nih, aku kasih buat kalian. Semoga tugas kalian cepat selesai.. hehehe


A  : Pisang Coklat company. Can I help you?
B  : Can I talk to Mr. Budi please?
A  : I’m sorry, Mr. Budi is not available now. Would you leave a message?
B  : I am Adelina Damayanti as the secretary of miss Dirga from Pisang keju company would like to inform that miss Dirga wants to hold a meeting with Mr. Budi on July 25 at 9 am in Rolas cafĂ©.
A  : Let me check his schedule first. Unfortunately, Mr. budi will have a check up at 9 am. What about 10 am?
B  : Great, we’ll take the 10 am.
A  : Okay, I will tell him later. Any other thing I can help?
B  : No, thank you.
A  : You’re welcome.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | hostgator reviews